I am currently reading...

I am currently reading...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thinking about Skagit Valley, Wa

Only 7 more months 'til we pack up all our earthly possessions, put them in a U-haul, and move up to Washington... (the gorgeous picture on my page in where we will be living).... my feelings about this are mixed. It is almost entirely excitement and anticipation that I feel, but there is a bit of sadness about being so far from family and good friends (that feel like family). The most comforting thing about it is that we prayed and prayed... and the Lord (who knows the future, and has wonderful plans for us) confirmed that it is in His will for us to go there. So, in 7 months, we will make the Northerly Trek with joy and hope! I really hope that Scott and I get to someday build a retreat/B&B that we can use for ministry. We'll see what God has planned!

2 comments:

  1. awww I'm REALLY excited for you! :) I can't wait to see what the Good Lord has planned! And of course, we'll come up again and see you! And in a beutiful amy-like home! I can't wait to make an excuse to come up!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Google alert set to all things "Wohlgemuth" and saw your post this morning. I, too, am AW - Arlene Wohlgemuth - from Burleson, Texas. Mikeal and I have two daughters close to your age - Cristen in Austin, TX and Sarah in Palm Springs, CA. We all love the Lord and seek to serve Him.

    My latest adventure was posted on a Blogspot - http://airraceadventure.blogspot.com/

    Mikeal & I lived in Tacoma, Washington for two years while in Uncle Sam's service. Loved it, especially for two flatlander Texans. Enjoy the immense beauty of the area.

    God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete


Skagit Valley, Wa

Someday I'll have my own little Scotty Dog!